Wednesday, September 02, 2009
you live, you learn
Ok, so lately things have changed in my life. It's amazing how much I learned this year, and how much I realized stupid people just don't matter. No matter what you may say or do, someone who's stupid will remain stupid. I also learned (and I knew this already, but you never know) that some people just feel the need to be in control no matter what...even when they're not in control. Take Jeff Lewis, for example. Watching his show and his asinine way of treating people just makes me sick. I cannot believe that people actually behave like that...but lo and behold, I know someone who treats people like that. Like they have control over the world, and hell and be damned if anyone tries to tell them they are not in control. I cannot believe that I even put up with someone like that. It just makes me sick that there are such idiotic people in the world who behave like that. And the funny thing is, there were two people in my life who behaved exactly like that. Two people who I thought I had trust in and I thought that could handle the job put in front of them. But unfortunately for them, they couldn't do that. They couldn't handle that someone else was in charge. They couldn't handle that their way wasn't the only way. I thought I could trust these people. I thought that giving them a chance to learn about something would cause them to actually behave and have manners and RESPECT...but unfortunately that was not the case. I feel badly for these people. They just don't understand how to work as a team, how to treat their superiors, and how to respect those who have the responsibility for making decisions. I am SO RELIEVED that these people are not in my life anymore. I'm sick of the lies that I had been told. I'm sick of their snotty behavior. I'm sick of people telling me "OH, you must do this and do that because we said so." as if I am the slave and they are the bosses. That is just ridiculous. It's my fault for sticking with it and hoping that they would realize that they are not in charge, but again, unfortunately that was not the case. So, in short, I am relieved that these people are no longer in my life. Their behavior was absolutely incomprehensible. I cannot imagine that my child or any child would speak to an adult the way they spoke to me. I cannot imagine (but unfortunately that is the case) that their parents just let them behave like that. So that's enough of today's rant. Maybe I can figure out why they behaved that way...but probably not. I hope that one day they have to deal with a boss that will just fire them and not put up with the crap that I put up with to be nice. Maybe one day they will get their asses kicked. Maybe one day they will see that they just treated me so poorly that they would apologize...but I hold out no hope for that one. They are just self-centered, immature, rude hoco teenagers who have no clue. I feel truly sorry for them.
